Amethyst is the Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) for the North Wales area.
Amethyst offers a confidential service for men, women and children who have been sexually assaulted, either recently or in the past.
We can provide you with:
- Information on your options if you have been raped or sexually assaulted
- Advice and support with reporting to the police
- Information and support if not reporting to the police
- Sexual Health advice/appointment – more information
- Emergency contraception
- Advice about Hepatitis and HIV infection
- Referral for support and counselling
Our staff and colleagues are highly trained professionals that are here to support you.
Call 0808 156 3658 to talk to a crisis worker.
Amethyst is a joint venture between Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board, North Wales Police and voluntary groups