In an emergency, dial 999
For non emergency calls, please dial 101 or 0300 330 0101
How much does it cost to call 101?
Calls to 101 (from both landlines and mobile networks) cost 15 pence per call, no matter what time of day you call, or how long you are on the phone.
The 15p cost of the call goes to the telephony providers to cover the cost of carrying the calls. The police and government receive no money from calls to 101.
Accessible contact methods:
- SMS: 66767
- TextRelay: 18001 101
- Fax: 01745 535 777
This can be used for urgent and non-urgent calls. If you wish to use this system, please download and attach the fax form.
- General Non-Crime Enquiries
- Happy with the service
- Unhappy with the service
- Making a complaint
- Community Trigger Request
- Report a Hate Crime
- General Aviation Report (GAR) (opens AOPA website)
- Firearm Licensing
- Abnormal Loads
- Counter Terrorism Security Advisors
- Freedom of Information Unit
- Data Protection Enquiries
Write to us at:North Wales Police Headquarters
If you know the officer or department you wish to receive your letter please include this as the first line of the address.
- Report incident online If you need to report something, but don't need to call us, you can find everything you need here
- Need to speak to the Police but it's not an emergency?
- Is there a danger to life? Is a crime in progress? Is Police attendance required immediately?