I am unhappy about something
Our officers and staff work extremely hard to ensure North Wales remains one of the safest areas in the United Kingdom to live, work and visit.
Like any organisation, we try to provide the highest quality of service. But we recognise that we might not always get it right.
Your feedback is important in helping us to raise our standards and prevent future complaints from occurring.
To help direct you correctly, first please check if any of the options below relate to your issue:
- I want an update on my case or report
- I am unhappy about the police decision to take No Further Action (NFA) in relation to an investigation
- I am unhappy about a decision made by the Safety Camera Partnership
- I am unhappy about the decision made regarding my shotgun or firearm certificate
- I want to seek compensation for something North Wales Police has done
- I am awaiting a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- I want to know about Data Protection and how to request information
- I want to know about Freedom of Information requests
None of the above?
If you are dissatisfied with a member of North Wales Police, or the service you have received from us, please complete the form below.
Where possible, we would like to understand your issue, say sorry and put things right. We will use constructive feedback to enhance our learning and develop our service delivery.
North Wales Police Dissatisfaction Form
If you prefer, you can download and complete the form as a PDF.
Please return the completed form to email@example.com
What will happen?
- Your form will be delivered to the Managed Resource Unit (MRU) within our Control Room
- The MRU supervisor will attempt to contact you within 24 hours of receiving your form, and will make every effort to resolve your issue at that time
- If the supervisor cannot resolve the matter themselves, they will inform you of what action they intend to take to resolve it
- If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can request to make a formal complaint
- Within 10 working days of this request, your complaint will be forwarded to the Professional Standards Department who will consider it and make a recording decision in accordance with the Police Reform Act 2002
- The Professional Standards Department will contact you to tell you what will happen next
If you wish to make a formal complaint, as opposed to reporting your dissatisfaction, please visit our complaints page.