Data Protection and Subject Access
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives an individual the right to have a copy of any personal data held about them by North Wales Police, unless an exemption applies.
Click on the links below for further information about Data Protection and Subject Access.
- Data Protection Act and how it affects you
- Subject Access - how to access information which we hold about you
- Privacy Notice
- How long we keep information (offence history) we hold about you
- Requests for information for employment purposes
- Police certificates for visa, emigration or residency purposes
- Crime reports for insurance claims