Severe Weather

Reporting Debris

Reporting Fallen Trees & Debris in Road

Your local council are responsible for clearing trees and debris in the road.

The local highways authority deal with these issues, the police only need to be involved if there is a significant risk to others OR there has been a collision AND someone is injured - in this case call 999. 

Report a fallen tree or debris in the road direct to the highways departments of the local council:


Road Closures

School Closures

Power cut
Power Cut? - Call 105

105 is the new number to call if you have a power cut. It's free of charge and will put you through to your local network operator who can give you help and advice.

Police do not normally deal with power failures and they do not need to be reported to the police.

You can also call 105 if you spot damage to electricity power lines and substations that could put you, or someone else, in danger. If there's a serious immediate risk, you should call the emergency services too.

105 is a free service, available to people in England, Scotland and Wales.

You can call the number from most landlines and mobile phones.

Call 105 to report or get information about power cuts in your local area.


North Wales Police are not responsible for the deciding which roads are gritted by the local authority. Please see details of the arrangements for your council below. Please take care on untreated roads.