Victim of Crime: request an update

If you have been a victim of criminal activity, and have a crime reference number, you can use this enquiry form to request an update from the officer.

This service should NEVER be used to report an emergency. Always dial 999 in an emergency.

Please be aware that you must have a crime reference number, and have left contact details with the investigating officer in order for one of the team to contact you with an update. 

Please select the area in which the crime or incident occurred: